MRB Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2018
Medical Service Recruitment Board (MRB), Tamil Nadu invites applications for the post of 25 Radiotherapy Technician on temporary basis. Apply Online before 26 March 2018. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
MRB Advt No. : 05/MRB/2018
MRB Tamil Nadu Job Details :
- Post Name : Radiotherapy Technician
- No. of Vacancy : 25 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.35400-112400/-
Eligibility Criteria for MRB Tamil Nadu Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Diploma course in Radiotherapy Technology conducted by the Board of Para Medical Education under the Directorate of Medical Education, Government of Tamil Nadu at Government Medical Institution or from any other Institution recognized
by the Government of Tamil Nadu for this purpose..
- Age Limit : Minimum & Maximum age limit is 18 to 30 years for OC & 18 to 57 years for SC/ST/SCA/BC/BCM/MBC&DNC as on 01.07.2018
Job Location : Tamil Nadu
MRB Tamil Nadu Selection Process : Selection will be made based on academic and technical qualification.
Application Fee : SC / SCA / ST / DAP(PH) Candidates have to pay Rs. 250/- and Rs.500/- for all categories through Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit card and Mobile Wallet Payment or challan any of the branches of Indian Bank.
How to Apply MRBTN Vacancy : Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.mrb. tn.gov.in from 06.03.2018 to 26.03.2018.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 06.03.2018
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 26.03.2018
- Last Date for offline payment of fee through Indian Bank : 28.03.2018
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://www.mrb.tn.gov.in/pdf/2018/05_MRB_Radiotherapy_Technician_Notification_06032018.pdf
- Apply Online : http://mrb.online-ap1.com/