The Karnataka Bank, a leading technologically advanced Private sector Bank with a pan-India footprint, is inviting applications for filling up the posts of Probationary Officers (Scale I) to be positioned at its Branches / Offices located across India. Last date for receipt of applications is 20th March 2018. Check below for more details.
osts: Probationary Officers (Scale I)
- Agricultural Field Officers (AFOs)
- Graduates/Post-Graduates in Agricultural Science, Horticulture & Agricultural Marketing from UGC recognized universities. Those who are awaiting results of degree examination/pursuing degree are not eligible to apply.
- Chartered Accountants
- First Class Graduates (from UGC recognized universities) with CA. Those who have completed Inter & pursuing CA may also apply.
- Law Officers
- First Class Law Graduates (from UGC recognized universities) with minimum 3 years’ experience (Practice) in handling court cases.
- Relationship Managers
- First Class Graduates with MBA-Marketing (under regular stream) from UGC recognized universities. Those who are awaiting results of the examination/pursuing PG are not eligible to apply.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on an interview.
How to Apply: Applications, neatly written or typed on A4 size paper, in accordance with the specified proforma (made available on Bank’s website) along with Bio-data/CV should be sent to “The Deputy General Manager (HR & IR), Karnataka Bank Limited, Head Office, Mahaveera Circle, Kankanady, Beangaluru – 575002” superscribing the envelope with “Application for the Post of ______________________”.
Advertisement: Click Here
Application Form: Click Here
Last Date: 20-03-2018