Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) Recruitment for Research Associate, CCTV Observer & Banker Faculty Posts 2017
Total Posts: 05 Posts
Research Associate: 02 Posts
• Two years Full time Post Graduate Degree in Psychology with specialization in Industrial/Organizational Psychology/Psychological measurement/ Psychometrics with minimum 55% marks from recognized University/ Institutes OR
• Two years Full time Post Graduate Degree in Education with specialization in Measurement & Evaluation with minimum 55% marks from recognized University/ Institutes OR
• Two years Full time Post Graduate Degree/Diploma In Management with specialization in HR with focus on Personnel Assessment/Quantitative Techniques in HRD/Psychometrics with minimum 55% marks from recognized University/ Institutes
CCTV Observer: 01 Post
• Candidate should be Minimum SSC (10th Std.) Pass/Matriculate or equivalent qualification in armed forces
• Age: Not exceeding 55 years A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.10.1962 (date inclusive)
Banker Faculty – Technical (On Contract): 01 Post
• B.Tech. or B.E or AMIE as a full time course from a recognized university/institute in Electrical or Mechanical or Civil or Electronic & Telecom or Instrumentation
• Age: Not exceeding 63 years A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.10.195 (date inclusive)
Banker Faculty (On Contract): 01 Post
• Candidate should be Graduate or Post Graduate from any recognised Institution or University and preferably with CAIIB
• Age: Not exceeding 63 years A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.10.1954 (date inclusive)
More Details: Please Read Official Advertisement.
Selection Process: interview.
How to Apply:
• Research Associate: Interested and Eligible Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
• Other Posts: Interested candidates who are meeting with above mentioned eligibility criteria as on 01.10.2017 only may forward their applications giving details of job experience, last salary drawn and salary expected on plain paper in the attached format along with self-attested Xerox copies of all necessary documents to
The General Manager- Administration
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection,
IBPS House, Plot No.166,
90 ft DP Road, Off Western Express High way,
Kandivali (East), Mumbai 400 101
• Research Associate:
- Commencement of on-line registration of application: 03/10/2017
- Closure of registration of application: 18/10/2017
- Closure for editing application details: 18/10/2017
- Last date for printing your application: 02/11/2017
- Online Fee Payment: 03/10/2017 to 18/10/2017
• Other Posts: Last date of receipt of application is 18.10.2017 (before 5.00 pm).
Advertisement & Apply Online: Click Here