CSIR – CSMCRI has published Advertisement for below mentioned Posts 2017-18. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply are given below.
Posts: JRF/Project Assistant Level – II
Total No. of Posts: 02 Posts
- M.Sc. in Chemistry/B.E./B.Tech in Chemical Engineering with NET or M.E./M. Tech. in Chemical Engineering for JRF as per DST guidelines
- MSc in Chemistry/B.E/B.Tech in Chemical Engineering with 55% marks for Project Assistant-II.
Age Limit: As on the date of interview, maximum 28 years for JRF and 30 years for Project Assistant-II. The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for applicants belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Physically handicapped categories and for woman applicants who are widowed, divorced or judicially separated from their husbands and are not remarried.
Fellowship/Emoluments: Rs. 25000/- P.M. + HRA for JRF and Rs. 25000/- P.M. for Project Assistant Level II; as per DST/CSIR guidelines
Project title: “Value creation from solid waste: Discarded Reverse Osmosis membrane elements”
The RO membrane is discarded after its useful life and the project aims at creating pilot plant facility for rejuvenating/recycling RO membrane for same/alternate applications. Interested candidates are requested to appear before the Selection Committee for written test/interview on 26th December 2017 at 09:30 AM in this Institute.
You are requested to bring with you an application giving full particulars such as (1) Full name and postal address with e-mail and Phone No. (2) Date of birth and (3) Educational qualifications and experience (if any) together with the Xerox copies of certificates/ testimonials. You are also requested to bring with you the following documents:
1. Original certificates(s), marksheet(s) (Degree/Diploma etc.) of the educational qualifications, certificate in support of the date of birth etc. mentioned by you in your application.
2. Original experience certificates, testimonials etc.
3. In case you are employed in a Government/Semi-Government or Autonomous Organization, you should bring with you a No Objection Certificate from your present employer, otherwise you will not be allowed to appear for the interview.
These posts are purely temporary and therefore confer no right/claim implicit or explicit to any candidate for claiming extension or absorption in CSMCRI/CSIR. No travelling or any other allowance will be given to attend the interview.
For any query, you can enquire by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on an interview.
How to Apply: Interested candidates are requested to remain present along with all original certificates to given below address.
Venue: CSIR – CSMCRI, Gijubhai Badheka Marg, Bhavnagar – 364021, Gujarat, INDIA
Advertisement: Click Here