CanFin Homes recruitment 2018-19 notification has been released on official website www.canfinhomes.com for the recruitment of 03 vacancies at CanFin Homes Limited. The candidate who is looking for Law Officer can apply online application on or before 24th June 2018.
|Organization Name||CanFin Homes Limited|
|Total Number of Posts||3|
|Post name||Law Officer|
|Law Officer||3 Posts|
|Qualification||Graduate should hold a LLB degree from a University / Institution / Board recognized by Govt. Of India and Minimum Educational Qualification should be either full time 5 year LLB degree or full time 3 year LLB degree after graduation.|
|Age limit||21 to 35 years as on 1st May 2018|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 17850 – 34700/- Per Month|
|All Candidates||Rs. 100/-|
|Canara Bank branches to the credit of “CAN FIN HOMES LTD –OD No. 2636261000147 Canara Bank, Prime Corporate Branch, Bangalore (IFSC Code No. CNRB0002636)|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Online Submission Last Date||24th June 2018|
The process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Shortlisting and Personal Interview|
|How to Apply||Interested and eligible candidates may apply online application form at official website www.canfinhomes.com on or before 24th June 2018.|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
|Online application link||Click here|
- The placement for the above post is at Registered Office, Bangalore and in Major cities.
- The selected candidates are liable to be transferred to the branches/offices across the country ( PAN India) depending upon the exigencies/requirements of the Company.
- The Company takes no responsibility for any delay in submission of online application.
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria before applying. The company reserves the right to reject any candidate’s application at any stage if they are not found suitable. At any stage of the selection process, if the details provided in the application is found to be false or, if the candidate fails to submit the required documents to prove his/her eligibility at the time of interview, his/her candidature will be rejected and the candidate will not be allowed to attend the interview.
- The company reserves the right to change the date, time, venue of the interview at its discretion, under unforeseen circumstances if any. Change of interview schedule, if any, will be announced on our website / by email.
- Any application received after the last date will not be accepted/entertained.
- The shortlisted candidates are required to submit self-attested copies of all the documents pertaining to Age, Qualification, Experience etc at the time of interview. The original of all the documents is to be made available for cross verification along with the copies. If any candidate is found ineligible while verifying the documents, he /she shall not be allowed to take up the Interview.
- Canvassing in any form will be treated as disqualification.
- The Company shall not be responsible for any application being rejected, which is based on wrong information provided in the application form/unauthorized person/institution.
- Candidates are advised to refer our Website (www.canfinhomes.com) for all details/updates.