UT Administration of Daman & Diu, Recruitment for Centre Administrator & Case Worker Posts 2018
UT Administration of Daman & Diu has published Advertisement for below mentioned Posts 2018. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply are given below.
- Centre Administrator: 01 Post
- Women having a Law Degree/ Master in Social Work with at least 5 years experience of working on violence against women issues in an administrative setup with a Government and Preferable with at least 1-year experience of counselling either within or outside the same setup. She would be resident of Diu.
- Consolidate Salary: Rs. 18000/- per month.
- Case Worker: 01 Post
- Any women having a law degree/Master in social work with at least 5 years experience of working of violence against women issues in Government or Non-Government Project/Programme should· be resident of Diu.
- Consolidate Salary: Rs. 12000/- per month
Total No. of Posts: 02 Posts
Age Limit: Up to 35 years
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on an interview.
How to Apply: Interested candidates are requested to remain present along with all original certificates to given address in the advertisement.
Venue: Collectorate, Diu
Advertisement: Click Here
Walk-in-Interview: 19/03/2018 at 10.00 am