SSC Job Details :
- Post Name : Junior Engineers
- No of Vacancy : Not Specified
- Pay Scale : Rs. 35400-112400/-
Eligibility Criteria for SSC Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For MES & CWC : Degree or Diploma in Civil or Electrical or Mechanical Engineering from a recognised University or Institution.
- For All others Department : Diploma in Civil or Electrical or Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University or Institute.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 32 years for CWC, CPWD, 27 years for Department of Post, MES and 30 years for All others Department as on 01.01.2018
- Age of Relaxation : SC & ST Category 5 years, OBC-NCL Category 3 years & PH Category 10 years
Job Location : All India
SSC Selection Process : Selection based on Computer Based Written Examination (Objective Type Multiple Choice) & Written Examination (Conventional Type).
SSC Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- through net-banking/credit cards or debit cards or cash through SBI bank challan. Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation are exempted from paying fee.
How to Apply SSC Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply Online through SSC website http://ssconline.nic.in OR http://ssc.nic.in from 21.10.2017 to 17.11.2017 till 5.00 PM thereafter website link will be disabled.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application : 21.10.2017
- Last Date For Submission of Online Application : 17.11.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Application Fee by Challan : 20.11.2017
- Date of Computer Based Written Examination : 05.01.2018 to 08.01.2018
Important Links :