VYAPAM Recruitment – Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board – 192 Section Expansion Instructor, Social Worker & Various Vacancy – Last Date 11 October 2017
VYAPAM Recruitment 2017
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (VYAPAM) invites application for the post of 192 Section Expansion Instructor, Social Worker & Various Vacancy. Apply Online before 11 October 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
VYAPAM Job Details :
- Post Name : Section Expansion Instructor
- No of Vacancy : 61 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 5200-20200/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 2800/-
- Post Name : Social Worker
- No of Vacancy : 40 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 14000/- (Per Month)
Eligibility Criteria for VYAPAM Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Section Expansion Instructor : Candidates should have Post Graduate Degree in Sociology with Second Division.
- For Social Worker : Candidates should have Post Graduate Degree in Sociology, Social Work OR Psychology.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : Minimum & Maximum age limit is 18 to 40 years for MP domicile & 18 to 25 years for all others Candidates as on 01.01.2017.
Job Location : Madhya Pradesh
VYAPAM Selection Process : The selection will be made on the basis of Written Examination & Interview.
Application Fee : Candidates applying online have to pay Rs. 500/- for General category candidates and Rs. 250/- for SC/ST and OBC candidates of MP and Rs.70/- for MP Online Portal Fee for all candidates fee can be pay through through MP Online (Kiosk)/ Net Banking/ Credit card/ Debit Card.
How to Apply VYAPAM Vacancy : Interested Candidates may apply online through www.vyapam.nic.in or www.mponline.gov.in from 27.09.2017 to 11.10.2017 thereafter website link will be disabled.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 27.09.2017
- Closing Date for Submission of Online Application : 11.10.2017
- Starting Date for Making Corrections in Submitted Application Form : 27.09.2017
- Closing Date for Making Corrections in Submitted Application Form : 16.10.2017
- Date of Written Exam : 05 & 06.11.2017
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://www.vyapam.nic.in/Rulebooks/RB_2017/Group-1%20Sub%20G-3_2017_Final_Rule_Book.pdf
- Apply Online : https://peb.mponline.gov.in/Portal/Examinations/Vyapam/examsList.aspx