MPSC Recruitment – mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in – Secretary Vacancy – Last Date 23 October 2017
MPSC Recruitment 2017
Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) invites application for the post of Secretary, Group–A, Maharashtra State Board of Production of Marathi Vishwakosh, Marathi Language Department. Apply Online before 23 October 2017. Official website is mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in – Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Advt No. : 64/2017
MPSC Job Details :
- Post Name : Secretary
- No. of Vacancy : 01 Post
- Pay Scale : Rs.15600-39100/-
- Grade Pay : Rs.6600/-
Eligibility Criteria for MPSC Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Candidate must Possess a degree in Marathi or Sanskrit subject with at least fifty – five percent marks and Master’s degree in Marathi or Sanskrit subject with at least fifty – five percent
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 45 years as on 01.01.2018
Job Location : Mumbai (Maharashtra)
MPSC Selection Process : Selection will be based on Perconal Interview.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs.524/- for Open Categories in the form of SBI Challan/ Online Payment/ Debit card/ Credit card/ Net Banking/ CSC (Citizen Service Centre).
How to Apply MPSC Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply On-Line through the website www.mpsc.gov.in from 29.09.2017 to 23.10.2017 thereafter website link will be disabled.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 29.09.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 23.10.2017
- Last Date for the Payment of Fee in SBI : 24.10.2017
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement Link : https://mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in/MPSC/AdvtList/64-2017.pdf
- Apply Online Link : https://mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in/MPSC/MPSCHome.aspx