RNTCP Surendranagar Recruitment for District Program Coordinator & Lab. Technician/ Sputum Microscopist Posts 2018
RNTCP Surendranagar has published Advertisement for below mentioned Posts 2018. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply are given below.
- District Program Coordinator:
- MBA/PG Diploma in Management / Health administration from a recognized institute/ university. At least 01 years of work experience.
- Salary: Rs. 22000/- Per Month
- RNTCP Lab. Technician / Sputum Microscopist:
- Intermediate (10 + 2) and Diploma or certified course in Medical Laboratory Technology or equivalent.
- Salary: Rs. 10000/- Per Month
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on an interview.
How to Apply: Interested candidates are requested to remain present along with all original certificates to given address in the advertisement.
Venue: Member Secretary, District Health Society (T.B. Program), District T.B. Center, Mahatma Gandhi Hospital Campus, Surendranagar.
Advertisement: Click Here
Walk-in-Interview: 22-02-2018 at 10:00 a.m.