JKPSC Recruitment 2017
Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) invites Applications for the post of 563 Assistant Professor in Higher Education Department. Apply Online before 28 November 2017. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Advt. No. : 10- PSC (DR-P) OF 2017
JKPSC Job Details :
- Post Name : Assistant Professor
- No of Vacancy : 563 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 15600-39100/-
- Grade Pay : Rs.6000/-
Eligibility Criteria for JKPSC Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Good academic record as defined by the concerned university with at least
with at least 55% marks or an equivalent grade in a point scale where grading system is followed at the Master’s Degree level in the relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited
foreign University with NET/SLET/SET conducted by the UGC, CSIR/AIU.
- Age Limit : Minimum & Maximum age limit is 18 to 40 years as on 01.01.2017
Job Location : Jammu & Kashmir
JKPSC Selection Process : Selection will be made on through Written Test and Oral Test.
Application Fee : Candidates belonging to General Category have to pay Rs. 805/- & Rs. 405/- for reserved categories through Challan in the J&K Bank branch.
How to Apply JKPSC Vacancy : Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.jkpsc.nic.in from 28.10.2017 to 28.11.2017 thereafter website link will be disabled.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 28.10.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 28.11.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Application Fee : 30.11.2017
Important Links :