High Court of Karnataka Recruitment 2018 – 27 Law Clerks-cum-Research Assistants Vacancy – Last Date 06 April
High Court of Karnataka Recruitment 2018
High Court of Karnataka invites application for the post of 27 Law Clerks-cum-Research Assistants. Apply before 06 April 2018. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Advt. No. : 623/2006
High Court of Karnataka Job Details :
- Post Name : Law Clerks-cum-Research Assistants
- No. of Vacancy : 27 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 15000/-
Eligibility Criteria for High Court Karnataka Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Degree in Law granted by a recognized University
established by Law in India with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 30 years as on 06.04.2018
Job Location : Bengaluru (Karnataka)
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Viva Voce Test.
Application Fee : There is no application fee.
How to Apply High Court of Karnataka Vacancy
Interested Candidate may apply in prescribed application form along with self attested documents send to The Registrar General,
High Court of Karnataka, Bengaluru on or before 06.04.2018.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form : 06.04.2018
Important Links :
- Detailed Advertisement & Application Form Link : karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in/recruitmentNotifications/Law_Clerk_05032018.pdf