Gujarat University Advertisement for Research Associate/Assistant Posts 2017
Gujarat University has published Advertisement for below mentioned Posts 2017. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply are given below.
- Research Associate: 02 Posts
- Research Assistant: 03 Posts
Total No. of Posts: 05 Posts
Educational Qualification & Benefits:
- Research Associate (Two Posts):
- Qualification – Master’s degree or equivalent in English or allied social science disciplines with minimum 55% marks with NET or with M.Phii./Ph.D.)
- Fellowship: Rs.20,000/- p.m.
- Research Assistant (Three Posts):
- Qualification – Master’s degree or equivalent in English or allied social science disciplines with minimum 55% marks.
- Fellowship: Rs.15,000/- p.m.
Desirable Qualifications: Interest in the Linguistics of the Northern Indian Region. Proficiency in English, Research Methodology and computer applications.
Read More Latest Maru Gujarat Update
Project Duration: 15 months (The project duration is for 15 months and the appointment shall be purely on a temporary basis as stipulated by the existing rules of the ICSSR. The appointment shall be coterminous with the duration of the project.
The selected candidates shall also be posted at New Delhi and Srinagar (Kashmir)
during the project
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on an interview.
How to Apply: Candidates with applications on plain paper (indicating the full academic profile,
with photocopies of all documents and a passport size color photograph) are invited for a Walk-in-interview on 27th November, 2017 for the position of Research Associate/ Assistant at the Department of Study Abroad program, Gujarat University, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad, 380009 at 1200 hrs.
Advertisement: Click Here