GSET August 2017 List of Roll Numbers of Provisionally Qualified Candidates
The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, Vadodara has published List of Roll Numbers of Provisionally Qualified Candidates in Gujarat State Eligibility Test (GSET) Examination Conducted on 27th August 2017.
No. of Candidates Appeared: 20147
No. of Candidates Qualified: 1283
Percentage Result: 6.37
List of Roll Numbers of Provisionally Qualified Candidates in Gujarat SET:Click Here
Check Result GSET August 2017: Click Here
Download Intimation Letter – only Provisionally Qualified Candidates (GSET August 2017): Click Here
Download Final Answer Key GSET August 2017: Click Here
For more details: Click Here
Exam was held on 27-08-2017
Read More Latest Maru Gujarat Update
1. This is the list of the roll numbers of candidates who have provisionally qualified the Gujarat SET
2. Those who don’t find their roll numbers are not qualified.
3. All qualified candidates should send attested / certified photocopies of all the following documents
and certificates through Speed Post / Registered Post A. D. / Courier to GSET office, Vadodara
within 15 days from the declaration of the result.
a. Online Application form and Original Fee Receipt (GSET’s Copy)
b. Examination Hall Ticket.
c. Master’s Degree Certificates and Mark sheets of all years / semesters.
d. Bachelor‘s Degree Certificate and Mark sheet of final year / semester.
e. School Leaving Certificate (for proof of Age).
f. Caste Certificate (for SC / ST / OBC)
g. Latest non creamy layer Certificate (for OBC)
h. Certificate of Physically / Visually Handicapped (if Applicable)
4. The E-Certificate will be available for download on website: www.gujaratset.ac.in to all the qualified
candidates after 30 days provided the candidate fulfills the eligibility conditions.
5. If a candidate is an appearing candidate of Master Degree and the Master Degree is not completed
yet, he/she will be able to download the E- Certificate only on completion of their Master Degree
provided the candidate fulfills the eligibility conditions.