GERMI Recruitment for Project Engineer (Renewable Energy) & Dy. Engineer (Mechanical) Posts 2017
Gujarat Energy Research and Management Institute (GERMI) has published Advertisement for below mentioned Posts 2017-18. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply are given below.
- Project Engineer (Renewable Energy): 01 Post
- Educational Qualification: – B.E. / B.Tech (fulltime course only)
- Experience: 3 Years in solar energy projects
- Maximum Consolidated Salary (CTC) Amt. (Rs.): 60,000/-
- Job Location: Jharkhand
- Dy. Engineer (Mechanical): 01 Post
- Educational Qualification:
- B.E. (Mechanical)
- Must have knowledge of setting up water supply system & Autocad,
- Automation of system is desirable
- Experience: 3 to 4 years’ experience, particularly in setting up solar projects and water supply system Costing and budgeting Mechanical System
- Maximum Consolidated Salary (CTC) Amt. (Rs.): 17,620/-
- Job Location: Gandhinagar
- Above-mentioned maximum consolidated salary (CTC) will be offered based on the candidate’s experience, qualification and job profile of the previous company / organization.
- All above-mentioned positions are purely on contract basis for one year and deputed to designated site as per requirement.
- The eligible applicant may send the complete application which includes the following list of documents (in the order mentioned):
- GERMI Recruitment Form – (http://germi.org/Non-ScientificRecruitment.html)
- Photocopy of the educational certificates and relevant documents.
- Mention clearly in your application the position applied for, as per eligibility.
- All original documents should be carried by the shortlisted candidates at the time of interview.
- Application send by Job Portal will not be consider in any case.
How to Apply: Duly filled application proforma with all documents should be sent to email@example.com or before 6:00 pm (IST), 30th December 2017 addressed to Director General, GERMI. No hard copy is to be submitted.
Advertisement: Click Here
Last Date: 30-12-2017