General Hospital Nadiad Recruitment for Psychiatrist, Nurse & Social worker Posts 2018
General Hospital Nadiad has published Advertisement for below mentioned Posts 2018. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply are given below.
- Psychiatrist: 01 Post
- M.D. Psychiatry or DPM (Psychological medicine) with two years work experiences recognized by Indian medical council & registered with gujarat medical council
- Psychiatric Nurse: 01 Post
- Diploma (GNM) or Degree (BSc) in General nursing and diploma (DPM) or degree (MSC) in psychiatric nursing or GNM or BSC having 4 years of working experience in mental health institution and recognized by the nursing council of Indian and registered as such with the Gujarat nursing council. Diploma (GNM) or degree (BSc) in General nursing recognized by the nursing council of India and registered as such with the Gujarat nursing council.
- Psychiatric social worker: 01 Post
- post graduate degree in social work (MSW)or master in philosophy in psychiatric social work with clinical training from mental health. institution.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on an interview.
Read More Latest Ojas Maru Gujarat Jobs
How to Apply: Interested candidates are requested to remain present along with all original certificates to given below address.
Venue: Meeting hall, General Hospital Nadiyad
Advertisement: Click Here