BPCL Recruitment 2017
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) invites Application for the post of Management Trainee through Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) -2018. Apply Online before 02 February 2018. Qualification / eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
BPCL Job Details :
- Post Name : Management Trainee (Mechanical)
- No. of Vacancy : Not Specified
- Pay Scale : Rs. 24900-50500/-
Eligibility Criteria for BPCL Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Full time B.E./B.Tech/B.Sc (Engg) in Mechanical through AICTE/UGC approved Indian Universities /Institutes and GATE -2018.
- Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 25 years As on 01.06.2018
- Age Relaxation : For SC/ST Candidates 5 years, For OBC (NCL) Candidates 3 years & For PWD Candidates 10 years
Job Location : All India
BPCL Selection Process : Selection will be on Shortlisting based on GATE-2018 Scores, Group Discussions / Alternate selection methodology & Personal Interviews.
Application Fee : There is no application fee.
How to Apply BPCL Vacancy : Interested & eligible candidates may apply Online through the website www.bharatpetroleum.com from 05.01.2018 to 02.02.2018. thereafter link will be disabled.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission Of Online Application : 05.01.2018
- Last Date for Submission Of Online Application : 02.02.2018
Important Links :